Vedic yoga school is a traditional school for teaching of yoga and meditation
- 1 To provide individual focus and attention our intake is limited to 25 students in each batch
- 2 Teaching classes commence from early morning as per the schedule which may sometimes vary , any change in schedule will be communicated to the students accordingly
- 3 A decent and respectful behavior is expected at all times from the students during the classes and when on the premises of the school.
- 4 As per the rules and regulations of the school fees once submitted will not be refunded to the student once the student has joined the course.
- 5 Students must inform in advance if they are skipping any meal.
- 6 Vedic yoga School follows its designed curriculum and no other practices would be encouraged which are not a part of the course.
- 7 Smoking, consumption of intoxicating beverages and non vegetarian food are strictly prohibited on the premises of the school.